- program updates
- internet PC available, no wireless lan
- Icebreaker Party, Tuesday from 18:00 hrs.
- Guidelines for Authors updates
- Tutorial information updates
The goal of the work in Commission III is the design, development and evaluation of mathematical models and methods for automatic orientation and calibration of images, surface reconstruction, fusion of multi-modal data, processing and interpretation of laser range data, interpretation of images and image sequence analysis with the emphasis on integration of geometry, statistics and semantics, modeling of spatial objects and temporal events, modeling context, scale behaviour of appearance models, use of graphical models, especially Markov random fields and Bayesian networks.
Terms of Reference:
- Algorithms for geometric analysis of image data regardless of scale;
- Geometric analyses of IR, SAR, IFSAR and LIDAR;
- Automated feature and attribute extraction techniques and methodologies from multi-sensor, multi-resolution, multi-spectral, hyperspectral, and multi-temporal imagery;
- Fundamental research into image understanding for object detection, recognition, identification and reconstruction;
- DEM generation and integration of three-dimensional modeling concepts into image analysis processes;
- Integration of spatial information systems and object models for object recognition;
- Sensor pose determination (including auxiliary information);
- Projective and multi-view geometry;
- Image sequence analysis;
- Algorithms for including features in the orientation processes;
- Spatial, spectral and temporal properties of natural and human-formed objects.